About Stan Darling Inc
Stan Darling (1911-07-16 – 2004-04-11) founded Stan Darling Insurance in 1938. He had an extensive public service record after establishing his insurance brokerage. In the 1972 federal election, he ran successfully as the Progressive Conservative candidate for the House of Commons in the riding of Parry Sound-Muskoka and won re-elections in 1974, 1979, 1980, 1984 and 1988.
His tireless efforts to fight for the environment are still recognized by current Federal Member of Parliament Tony Clement.
Stan was father to Peter and John who operated the insurance and real estate offices after his move to Ottawa as Member of Parliament. He has four grandchildren, Patrick, Stephen, Jason and Victoria. Stephen and Jason are the current owners of Stan Darling Insurance Inc.
You can rely on Stan Darling Insurance Inc.
- Four generations of experience
- We work for you, we are your advocates
- We’ve got you covered, whatever you insurance needs
- Specializing in Auto, Property and Home Insurance
- Located in the Almaguin Highlands, part of the Muskoka/Parry Sound district
- Saving you money, best coverage accessible at affordable premiums
- Professional advice and customer service, every step of the way